For some, the thought of becoming a parent is incredibly joyous and nerve racking at the same time. It’s a time of excitement. On the hand, it may be a time of craziness and even depression depending on the circumstances. Of course, most people expect a singleton. Well, sometimes you get more than what you bargained for! In this upcoming series of 6, we’ll talk about some of the trials and tribulations that come with twins that may not have crossed your mind.
It’s a magical time, but you need to be ready for it. Guess what though — you can’t be ready for everything.
As I mentioned, there will be a total of 6 parts in this series. Here is an overview of what’s to come:
- Part 1 — Getting ready for your twins arrival
- Part 2 — The first weeks after their birth
- Part 3 — Keeping a healthy balance between parenting and work
- Part 4 — The 2nd year of raising twins
- Part 5 — Balancing and raising each twin equally
- Part 6 — The 3rd year of raising twins
This series will come from the perspective of raising twins — one boy and one girl and all the fun that has come up with it for the first 3 years of raising them and how you can manage going forward.
Stay tuned, because you will get some helpful tips and another perspective that you may want to consider before having a family or help you get through some very daunting times.