A few things here -
- Obama did a serious vetting of the VP nominees including Biden. As part of that process, the lawyer who did the vetting said there was nothing. https://thehill.com/homenews/media/495787-david-axelrod-says-obama-teams-vetting-of-biden-didnt-find-misconduct
- The Democratic party coalesced around a candidate that they really thought could go up against Trump in November. We know from President Trump’s tweets that he preferred Bernie Sanders.
- Biden only has to prove that he is the better alternative to Trump since the November 2020 election will be a referendum on Trump. Biden also came out saying that he’s open to exposing the docs from the Senate relating to Tara Reade.
- The outrageous media circus that was the Kavanaugh circus compared to the more cautious media response to Biden has created a double standard.
- Why is the media not doing a deeper dive into Trump’s sexcapades when there are over 25 complaints?
Women deserve justice when they have been wronged and they should speak up about sexual assault or sexual harassment. There is no place for sexual assault or harassment and justice should be served. On the other hand, there is no place for false sexual assault allegations or sexual assault allegations that stretch the truth — that is wrong too.